Re: Can't change group email address #groupname #settings

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 10:06 AM, Martin G8BHC wrote:
Thanks, Bruce, but that doesn’t work.
Deleted and retyped in Group Email Address and also into Message Formatting : Subject tag.
That being so, it probably means the name is already in use. Try something else.

Also get a "That group doesn’t exist" message.
I have no explanation for that. A screenshot would be helpful.

Good luck,
Bruce

P.S. I acknowledge that the error text for this function isn't particularly informative.