Re: Delivery options #members

Duane

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 04:56 PM, Beth Minahan wrote:
Can I change that persons mail delivery options from "individual emails" to "no emails" for a brief period of time without them knowing so that we can talk about an award?
You could try, but if they go to the group online, they'd see the entire topic.  There's also nothing to keep them from changing it back, either online or via email.  If it were me, I'd just use email amongst those involved and keep it off the group.