Re: Duplicate Attachments

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 05:29 PM, Nivard Ovington wrote:
To be clear, I am talking about duplicates created when someone initially posts with an attachment and then others reply to it but *include* the attachment
We have our groups set to moderate anything with an attachment so duplicates can be deleted before posting to the groups. we add a Mod note to anything we edit and I think people are slowly getting the message about trimming their posts. There are probably some who don't give a damn though.

Andy