Re: Duplicate Attachments

Barry

Christos - Yes, this could well be the case. There were 4 attachments in this case building up to become the largest. Two were large in content/two were smaller. I carried out the process on the two smaller ones each in turn and as best as I cuold maake out they were the first entries in each case. I am frightened to delete the third now because both of the remaining attachments contain much more which means more to lose. The idea you have put forward could be the answer but I have not yet worked out how to test this. I might make up a ficticious thread to test this (and tell the membership what is going on in the process) to establish the position - unless someone else such as you can say - "YES - BARRY THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN TAKE PLACE". barry