Re: Duplicate Attachments

Barry

Christos - Regarding these multiple attachments - have tested out your suggestion of deleting them by clicking on one of the multiple attachments and making some changes. I edited one duplicate attachment and deleted the photo within it. "Yes" - the attachment has gone altogether from the listing (which is good news) but sadly we have lost the photo for good in all the other duplicates. In all the other duplicates we retain the narrative because I did not disturb that. Back to square one as I see it - one change effects all. Delete one photo - deletes attachment from listing (success) but also removes the photo form elsewhere (not a success). barry