Re: Neither I nor any of my group are receiving their own messages today

Duane

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 05:24 PM, Mike Hanauer wrote:
We depend on immediate delivery.
In that case, you shouldn't use email.  Although it's usually fast, there are NO specifications as to how soon an email must be sent/delivered, only that it should be, eventually.

You'll need to follow the beta group to see what, if anything, Mark says about preventing a recurrence.  He has said that he plans to though.