Re: Files / Search not working #files

Duane

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 08:59 AM, Jud Eson wrote:
It seems that files uploaded to groups.io after the change that affected new groups are no longer searchable.
I just did some checking on one of my groups.  A pdf upload on July 12 @ 1350 CDT is searched.  A pdf uploaded July 22 is not.  That's not conclusive though because on another group, one uploaded on July 12 @ 1902 CDT is not searched and that's after the one that is.  Maybe someone can narrow it down further.