Re: mails not getting through -- only to me

Duane

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 05:18 AM, Frank Lekens wrote:
Nobody has any explanation for this?
I did notice one unusual thing about your subscription to GMF, you have multiple aliases.  That shouldn't make any difference as far as message delivery, but may be something that isn't as well tested as some other features.  Since emails should only be delivered to the main address, there may be a glitch that's causing nothing to be sent to any of the addresses.  If it's not too much trouble for you, you could try removing those aliases temporarily to see if your email delivery resumes.  If it does, then a bug report on the beta group should get Mark's attention and get it fixed.  Actually, I'd try removing one every few hours to see if it's because there are so many (some sort of limit that's undocumented, leading to the problem).

Duane (GMF Moderator)