Re: mails not getting through -- only to me

Chris Jones

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 11:22 AM, Frank Lekens wrote:
My settings have *not* changed from individual e-mail to digest or anything else. I just don't get the e-mails.
Does that mean that you haven't changed the settings, or that you have gone and checked that they are as they should be?

Next thing... have you checked your mail provider's spam box (assuming that it isn't forwarded to your email client) to make sure that the messages haven't been diverted there for some reason?