Re: Calendar Reminder did not go out #calendar

Chuck Palmer

It has previously been reported that if you add a reminder to one of a series of repeat events then the reminder will not repeat (https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/31730418). Other odd behavior has been reported.
Interesting -- thanks, Bruce. I missed that in my search before posting.  Those recurring calendar events were setup quite a few weeks ago so I don't recall if I went back in afterwards and added the reminder later or not.  Certainly may have....maybe I should say, "obviously must have"-:)

Just as an FYI, the one I added to kick off at 12:45 since the 11:30 did not do so did go out fine.

Thanks again,
-chuck