Re: Reply To Topic Followers Only #question

Marina

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 08:33 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:

On that basis it seems reasonable to assume that all posted messages still
appear in the archive and only email delivery is affected (i.e.: the same way
that the Advanced Preferences work). But again, I haven't tested it.
Many thanks, Bruce. I must confess that I am still very puzzled.
If I have understood correctly, it's up to moderators to set a topic to "Reply To Topic Followers Only".
What would be the practical use of this choice?
Can't wrap my head around it.

Marina