Re: Downgrade to Basic

Nina E

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 03:07 PM, Duane wrote:
On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 01:38 PM, Nina E wrote:
Mark decided not to delete subgroups at all, whether they were created in a pre-January 15, 2020 Basic group
It's my understanding that those wouldn't have been deleted anyway since they would be grandfathered in.  Any group created before January 15 would always be able to create, delete, and use subgroups.  https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23590

Yes, you’re right Duane – I got mixed up somehow in my previous reply (duh). I was thinking of Premium groups created after January 15 but before there was a 30-day trial option.

- Nina