Re: Files upload option still there after turning it off #bug

Christos G. Psarras

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 08:15 PM, Mahendra Bakshi wrote:
Thanks, I appreciate knowing how this can be done.  At times I wished that I can see how the member's screen will look like but did not know how to accomplish it.  Now I know.

And to add to what's already said, to make it convenient and avoid having to log off and back on when testing, use a different web browser to log in with the regular/member test account, so this way your use your normal browser with your normal admin account and saves you the constant log-off and log-on.

Cheers,
Christos