Re: How can I move messages between topics?

Duane

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 06:19 AM, Steve Crook wrote:
Alas I don't see the option to Start Merge as it says I should on the page
You're on the wrong page.  Use the button at the top that shows the left arrow and says Topics to get back to the Topics view.  Then go down to the topic that needs to be merged and use the drop down box to find Start Merge as the instructions say.  You don't open the topic.