Question about Billing menu item

Chuck Palmer

Just wondering why this is listed on a "regular" member's Account menu?  In particular, why is there an ability for a regular member to put in their credit card info?

I just had a couple of new members ask me why there was a spot for their credit card info.  Shouldn't this only appear under a group owner's account?
Am I missing a way to turn it off so that our regular members don't confuse it with their club membership in which we take their credit card info as new members and renewals every year?