Re: is there a feature to block members by country or ip address? #howto #spam #customize #access #wishlist

John Pearce <jponsalt@...>

Hackers and spammers can easily make themselves appear from any country they wish.  So can you.  It's called a VPN service.  The solution you think would help is worthless even if there was a feature in groups.io.  I use one often.  I find it quite helpful in purchasing airline tickets at reduced prices.  If you appear to be originating in Brazil (for example) you can sometimes get less expensive tickets than if you appear to be from the USA.  To find out more I've included a link to one of the many VPN's available today.  https://www.expressvpn.com/

John