Re: Format Bar absent when editing Wiki page

Bill Hazel

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 01:03 PM, David C. Partridge wrote:
How do I do that? When I click on Add Page in the Wiki it just opens an edit box with no format bar ...
https://groups.io/account?page=prefs select HTML in Editor Preference.
To get to the linked page click on your name in the top right-hand corner, select account.
Select Preferences from the left-hand sidebar menu

BTW - I searched the https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual for the term HTML and the only results concerned email preferences. I couldn't find any documentation on setting up My Account.

If I remember correctly (iffy these days), these settings are done the 1st time a new subscriber touches groups.io when they have absolutely no idea what they're getting into, I know I didn't.

After tinkering around a while and they start figuring out what a great platform this is, those settings can become a distant memory.

--
Bill Hazel
Snohomish, WA