Re: QUESTION - group message links

Ellen Bourne

Nirvad

I would like the user to use groups.io which I have been promoting to the group so to use there personal email to send would not be using the platform

Thanks for the update on why the information would go to the activity log and archieve.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 4:22 PM, Nivard Ovington
<ovington.one@...> wrote:
Hi Ellen

I am still unsure why you are insisting that subscribers must post via
the web?

All posts whether via email or the web page end up in the same system,
they are all distributed to all subscribers, all posts end up in the
archive

If a non subscriber tries to post it would end up with a moderator

I just can't quite see what would be achieved by demanding subscribers
post via the web but perhaps I am misunderstanding what you are aiming
to do

If an email provider has problems thats another issue

Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)

[excess quote trimmed by moderator]