Re: Recording email delivery

M Parker

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 01:30 AM, Frances wrote:
On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 06:33 PM, M Parker wrote:
Is there a way of finding out when/if a member changes email delivery please, such as from Daily Digest to No Email.
Go to Admin, Members. Select the member. Look in Activity History. Search for "delivery". I can't see where you can see specifics of the change. Say, if the person changes several times, but you can see the list of changes by date.
Frances
Thank you for your reply. I looked in the members Activity History and there are potentially 3 boxes to be filled in:

the first box has no qualifier
the second box has a pull down list of actions to pick from - none of which say "Change of email delivery"
the third box allows a time period to be defined.

Where do I put "delivery" please?

Margaret P
Leeds, UK