Re: Bug in Welcoming Message to new members

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 01:07 PM, Jina Hon wrote:

However, the welcoming message to new members include this:

"You can visit your group, start reading messages and posting them here: https://groups.io/g/KBlistThe email address for this group is: KBlist@groups.io. Because our system allows for participants to post via web or email, you can use this email to post new topics."

That's part of the boilerplate welcome message from Groups.io and while you can customise it by adding to it, you cannot delete any section. You can define your own Welcome message as Duane said but I suspect that may not accurately suit your needs.

This question was also raised recently by someone else and you can see additional comments here https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/default_email/75202788

Regards
Andy