Bug in Welcoming Message to new members

Jina Hon

Hi,
I am new at being a moderator in KBlist@groups.io.

Our group  is only for announcements and only moderators can post messages.  Postings by others are bounced by the server.

However, the welcoming message to new members include this:

"You can visit your group, start reading messages and posting them here: https://groups.io/g/KBlistThe email address for this group is: KBlist@groups.io. Because our system allows for participants to post via web or email, you can use this email to post new topics."

How do we change the welcoming message to reflect the real situation?
Thank you!

Peace,
Jina