Re: Login Problem Mobile

Larry,

I agree the cookies explanation is logical but I can't confirm it as
my mobile Firefox has cookies enabled.
Could a setting in the OS be restricting Firefox's ability to use storage (the cookie files)? Are you able to use other sites that require login? Is Firefox able to remember your browsing history?

Also, does your email app actually launch Firefox in response to a link? The Gmail app has a setting for whether to use its built-in browser. That might be a setting in your app and/or the OS. If you haven't, try starting Firefox manually and logging in then.

Help: https://groups.io/helpcenter