Re: Login Problem Mobile

Larry,

Anyone else experience this problem?
Quite the opposite, my android phone (Pixel) stays logged in indefinitely.

Bruce may have found the key for you, I concur with the inference that the browser isn't storing the login cookie.

It may also depend on what email reader you're using and what it does when you click a link in a message. There may be settings for that. I'm using the Gmail app and it has an embedded web browser which it uses for links clicked from email. That embedded browser is closely related to the Chrome browser for Android, which is also installed on my phone.

Help: https://groups.io/helpcenter