Re: Login Problem Mobile

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 07:51 PM, Larry McDavid wrote:
my cell phone email access to Group links requests a password but does not accept my known password.
You don't mention any kind of error message but it sounds like you have mistyped your password on your mobile.  As Duane said, you can be logged in on multiple devices at the same time so, on you mobile, I would suggest requesting a link to login and then using that link to login. If that works, it sort of confirms a mistyped password previously.  If not, then you could report the results back here (with details of any error message you get) to see if we can offer further guidance.

Andy