Re: disappearing online reply options #messages

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:54 PM, Jean Guevara wrote:
Thanks, Bruce. That is interesting...when I clicked your link and saw the list of 25 messages in the moderators' thread, I dont have the option to reply to the first 5...only the most recent 20. This is a screen shot from the point where the 5th message ends and Shal's 4th message begins...no reply option.
Okay, guess #2...

Perhaps you have your account preferences set to display only 20 messages at a time, and to display only the most recent ones?

You have to click the left-right arrows at upper right to page through them, or click on the Date link to invert the sort order.

Or go to https://groups.io/account?page=prefs and increase "Items per Page" to 50 or 100.

So when you look at it, you HAVE the option to reply to Kathleen?

I can reply to any message that is displayed and does not show the padlock icon.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual