disappearing online reply options #messages

Jean Guevara

Hi friends - just a quick question. A fellow moderator from our group noticed that when viewing messages from the groups.io website, we lose the ability to reply to early messages in a thread once there are more than 20 other messages in that thread. For example, if there are 12 messages in the thread, the option to reply to any of those messages individually (on the group website) is there; but when there are 24 messages in the thread, we only have the option to reply to the most recent 20 of the 24...the option to reply to the first 4 messages is gone. I'm not sure it's problematic for us (and it appears we can always reply to ANY message from our email inbox), but we were wondering if there is a way for us to adjust that number, or what the thought is behind this set-up.

Thanks for any info you can share!
Jean