Re: Rating in a group #poll #database #wishlist

Frances

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 11:33 AM, Sener Yelkenci wrote:
I want to create a book or movie list in my group. But also want that all my group members could give 5 stars (or 0-10 points) to each of a book or movie on the list. So it's not a poll. Maybe it's a database but there is no such function.
Could it be possible in groups.io?
There is a databases function in groups.io

Perhaps you have disabled it in settings.
See https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/working-with-databases

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.