Re: Merging an account with no-longer-valid Yahoo email address (and no password) with another account #question #changeemail #login #access

Doug Ruth

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 12:48 PM, Duane wrote:
I haven't tried this, so can't verify that it would work!  Have him delete his NEW msn account (which will remove him from the group.)  After he lets you know, change his email address on the other account from the old yahoo address to the new msn address.  If it doesn't work, he'd have to go through the process of setting up a new account with the msn email address.  I don't think it will merge them, but might be worth a shot.
I have an email account where I can create disposable email addresses, and then delete them.  So I think I could probably test out your above hypothesis.   I don't think there's a downside to testing it, other than my time. :-)
Doug