Re: Merging an account with no-longer-valid Yahoo email address (and no password) with another account #question #changeemail #login #access

Frances

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 01:41 PM, Frances wrote:
It is possible to merge two accounts, but not without access to both email address.
So, sorry, don't think you can do it. You can delete his account (the one that used to have a Yahoo email address), his messages will stay in the group, but linked to his current account.

See
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/16537
Sorry,

This should say NOT linked to his current account.
I will change the original for the benefit of our digest members and our archive.

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.