Member Getting Certificate Error

Linda Prain

I have a member of our group that was able to get to our site yesterday, and now today is getting this certificate error.  Does anyone have any insight into this?  To the best of my knowledge no other users in our group are having this issue.  Kind regards - - Linda

[Encoded binary stuff trimmed by Moderator]

A secure connection to groups.io cannot be established.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

Site:

groups.io

Certificate CN:

*.groups.io