Re: Date #calendar

Duane

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 01:57 PM, Steve wrote:
But on the event it is still coming out as below.
I believe that's intentional.  When a date is referred to by numbers only, such as 6/6/20 or 6-6-20, your preference will determine the order and style.  When it's spelled out, such as you're seeing, there's no ambiguity.  I seem to remember reading about this on the beta group some time back, along with Mark's justification.  BTW, if you edit the event, you'll see the date in the format you've chosen.