Re: Switching to summary from digest

When I checked a user with that exact same issue, there were no bounces and no indication that a summary message had been sent to that user. He has an AOL account.

Dave Rypma
alfaseeya owner

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 03:36 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 03:32 PM, Susan Pitlock wrote:
We just don't understand why full digests are sent but when they click on summary, they never receive it.
I set myself up to receive a Daily Summary last evening and got it just fine this morning.

Do these "problem people" share a single email provider? As Chris suggested, have them check their spam/junk folders. The link/text ratio in a Summary is relatively high and that could easily trigger a spam filter.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual