Re: Date #calendar

Frances

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 02:25 PM, Steve wrote:
I have a problem where the set up of the date in calendar is DD/MM/YYYY, but when you add an event, it comes out MM/DD, does anyone know if the events date can be changes so that it is consistent with the set up DD/MM/YYYY please.
Have you checked your own preferences? Online, top right corner (Account), Preferences, date display.

I sent and received a calendar reminder recently and the body of the email said:
When: Sunday, 24 May 2020, 3:00pm to 4:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

My account is set to year-month-day.

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.