Re: Customizing signup form, keep getting CORS error

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 02:16 PM, Jessica Jorgenson wrote:
I keep getting a CORS issue when I use this link on my site, though when I use the given one under promote it seems to work fine. I just want the form to match the theme of my site, so I have differing HTML/CSS. What else does the form depend on so I can avoid the CORS issue?
You may be omitting an expected input field. In particular, there's one that's hidden off-page (5000 pixels to the left).

Hope this helps,
Bruce

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual