problem with the way emails come through

Paul Gohdes

I tried to find an explanation in Wiki for the following in the email address that I observe in several of our member’s posts (we transferred from Yahoo six or more months ago) but was unable to find an answer:  caplakes@... on behalf of +++++++@... [caplakes] <caplakes-no reply@....

Does this mean that 1) they are still sending to the yahoo address or 2) that some other explanation is responsible for the cross-over?  Can one simply close down the Yahoo group altogether to force the issue?  I requested no member use caplakes@yahoogroups after the switch but as you know, one can never be 100% sure that it was done.  Paul