Re: member profile

Shubha Bala <shubha.bala@...>

I have a similar need, but with job title and organization (this is a need for reporting to funders).

Using the screening method, is there a way to automatically store and find responses to their screening questions?  Or would I have to manually retype it somewhere?  https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/8155

Using the database method, is "membership roster" a database function that would automatically populate, and then I just have to add the additional fields?  Or do I have to re-enter every member into the database?