Re: Google Drive Integration #integration #google

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 08:33 PM, Kevin Utzy wrote:
I finally go to do it and I get the message "Unfortunately, due to changes with Google's APIs, we've had to temporarily disable Google Drive authentication."  I can't seem to be able to find if mentioned except in passing.  Is this truly temporary and anyone have any idea when this will be resolved?
Kevin -- The Google Drive integration has been "temporarily" disabled for over a year (ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/21123). You might want to post a message in that group asking what the status is.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual