Re: Member unsubscribed for marking message as spam? #spam #settings

A member who marks a message as spam in their email system may have ignored the [groupname] in the Subject line -- which is intended to indicate of the source of a message. I've found that many folks who are not as deeply into this stuff as we are don't understand the [ ] protocol in email lists and groups. While you don't want to burn up a lot of space in the subject lines, you do need to be explicit in what you put in the setup parameters for any email list or group.  --cg