Re: Member unsubscribed for marking message as spam? #spam #settings

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 02:29 PM, Lori - cyberTOPS wrote:
I've never heard of a member being unsubscribed for marking a message from another member as spam???   If they'd been *sending* spam, yes but they weren't, they (prob accidentally) marked someone else's message as spam.
This is very common. See https://groups.io/helpcenter/faq/1/group-member-faq/q-i-got-a-message-that-i and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feedback_loop_(email)

Is there a way to change this on my group settings? (I've xxx'd out the member's name and the message name)
No.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual