Member unsubscribed for marking message as spam? #spam #settings

Lori - cyberTOPS

I've never heard of a member being unsubscribed for marking a message from another member as spam???   If they'd been *sending* spam, yes but they weren't, they (prob accidentally) marked someone else's message as spam.  Is there a way to change this on my group settings? (I've xxx'd out the member's name and the message name)

This is to notify you that xxxxx@... has been unsubscribed from your group cybertops@groups.io because message  xxxxxx was marked as spam. Note that this may have been done by their email service provider, not by the individual member personally. They've been given a link that lets them quickly resubscribe, in case this was an error.