Re: treatment of gmail "reply" to a GIO message

Jim,

Unfortunately not true. Some MUAs (e.g. Thunderbird) make "reply to
list" the default reply action to messages, even if the list is
configured "Announce Only", "Reply To=Sender", and "Remove other reply
options",
Here's some more history on the subject:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/7558487#16479

In short, the inclusion of List-Post proved problematic due to what I consider a Thunderbird bug*, but it was added back specifically for groups set with Reply To = Sender.

It makes sense to me that List-Post should /not/ be included if the group is also set to "Remove Other Reply Options".

Shal
*The maintainers of Thunderbird do not agree. Last I looked the bug report was marked "won't fix". There is a config option for it though (which I set two years ago and have forgotten about since).