Re: Calendar and Timezone Issue #calendar #timezone

Duane

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 05:25 AM, John Russell wrote:
Does Groups.io update the timezones to Summer Time or Daylight Savings Time automatically?  Do I have to do that manually now?
You shouldn't need to change anything.  I'd do a test event (and not invite the group) to verify.  After you create the event, hover over it on the calendar to see what time it's scheduled.  Hopefully it will show local time with UTC+2 below that.  Because different locations change the clocks (or not) on different dates, the TZ shown is for 'normal' time and should adjust what's displayed on the appropriate date.  If it doesn't, that would need to be reported as a bug.

GMF's Unofficial Wiki: https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki
Official Help: https://groups.io/helpcenter