Re: Direct add flipping first and last names #addmembers #displayname

Roland Roberts

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 03:38 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 01:45 PM, Roland Roberts wrote:
I added several members and realized I had loaded their display names reverse. So, I removed them and readded with the names in the correct order as
First Last <email>
But...after doing that, I look in the member list and the display name has put them in as "Last First".
Roland -- Did you delete all those subscriptions before you attempted to re-add them?
Yes, I did, as I mentioned, I first removed them all, No error message about them already being added.

If you're viewing a subscription record and find that the Display Name is wrong, just edit it and click the Save button. There is no need to re-add them.
Yeah, well, that's painfull with 100 members :-/ Besides them all getting invitations with their names backwards.

What's puzzling is that I remove them, and put them in correctly, but they still came out backwards. It really does seem like it still remembered them from the first time, sort of.

roland