Direct add flipping first and last names #addmembers #displayname

Roland Roberts

I added several members and realized I had loaded their display names reverse. So, I removed them and readded with the names in the correct order as
First Last <email>
But...after doing that, I look in the member list and the display name has put them in as "Last First".

Does the membership directory have a memory and is not flushing out the old value even though that person (and their email) was deleted; the membership list was definitely empty before I started the second attempt.