Re: Is it possible to pay a lower fee for a storage increase of 1 or 2 GBytes ? #files #subscription #settings #pricing #storage

BMaverick

Gerry,

Offline storage has been discussed here a few times.  Then providing links on the main page as well as in the messages within the group.  With the messages in the group, a link to the larger storage can be placed in the footer of each email sent out.

Mega offers 50GB for their FREE accounts.  It's something we are working with right now.   I strongly doubt our group would need more than 5Gb looking back at the past 25+ years as a whole.

Bret