Re: Earthlink cust gets some mail from groups.io

Duane

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 02:11 PM, Dale Putnam wrote:
I have a member that is an earthlink subscriber, who gets some of the mail sent to the groups.io group. Seems to be random for which works and doesn't.
I'd check the email delivery history for that member.  If there are no bounces showing, then the service isn't delivering the messages after accepting them.  If there are bounces, then it's the service not accepting them.  There are several email services that seem to randomly bounce emails from GIO.  So far, complaining customers haven't resolved it completely.