Re: cost for one month?

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 12:14 AM, Ken Schweizer wrote:
If I do this to support GROUPS.IO I would prefer that the promotion and demotion would not be noticeable by the group. Will it be unnoticeable?
That's a very good question.

I suggest looking at the list of Premium features at the Pricing page (https://groups.io/static/pricing). If you refrain from using any of these extra functions it seems unlikely that your subscribers would notice. Mainly, this means don't Direct Add anybody, don't request any RSVPs for calendar events, nor set up a Stripe account for donations.

You will also see a few extra options available in your group Settings, leave them at their defaults.

Finally, check to see if you have any database tables with columns of type Address...the availability of map view might tip someone off.

Hope this helps,