RSVP Management with Calendar #calendar #events #rsvp

Carina Bedor, cb event + design

Hello GMF,

We are CREM, Commercial Real Estate Marketers and we're excited to have joined groups.io.
We're fairly new to groups.io and desperately need help understanding calendar management. We've moved from an old school email listserve (impossible to keep updated) to a Linked Group (major fail), then a FB group (too hard to organize) and now groups.io. We're very happy with the way this system works except that we can't seem to get a handle on the calendar. Our group meets bi-monthly for a breakfast or happy hour roundup to discuss topics related to our work and industry.  That said, we can't seem to figure out how to send custom calendars invitations to select individuals in the group and how to check RSVP for calendar events.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  We essentially want to move our event calendar invitations to this platform so that not one single organizer is having to mess with it from their personal Outlook/Gmail calendars.

Thanks,
CREM