Re: subscriibe #membership #addmembers #customize

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 12:11 PM, Mdivine wrote:
So if I hit the send confirmation message at bottom of membership, is it same as confirmation from groups.io and remind them and provide avenue to confirm their email  or is it just confirming they are in our group?
If you open that person's user record and select the Send Confirmation Email button, it will send another one. This can be handy if the original was lost or diverted to spam or something of that nature. It will not confirm the account for him, just send another notice.

Premium groups can confirm members manually, but I've never used that function, despite the fact that I have a Premium group. I just use Direct Add instead (which also bypasses the confirmation process).