Re: Comparison to FB & BAND groups

The Review Crew

Another drawback to FB groups is that content AND THE GROUP ITSELF is subject to deletion by FB without notice. Also, the group admin can be blocked from posting without notice if a member complains to FB about something.

I used Yahoo groups for years, and am fairly new to io, but I think this platform seems superior in every way.

Kimberlee

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 6:41 AM Nivard Ovington <ovington.one@...> wrote:

re the downsides of facebook

to add to what has already been said, someone can take exception to an
individual or group and end up having them blocked or banned

facebook do not look into if it was a malicious reporting and getting
your log in back can be impossible

I have never heard of BAND

Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)
[excess quote trimmed by moderator]